Vulcan Leadworks ltd is based in Kent and has over 15 years experience in the metal roofing industry, we pride ourselves on a reputation for professional service and quality workmanship.
Our choice to specilaise in this craft skill gives us experience and insight when dealing with a variety of traditional roofing details and sheet metal applications.
Our commitment to the Historic Built Environment was recognised by The Princes Foundation, which awarded James Egercz with a prestigious Craft Scholarship.
This Scholarship allowed James to complete a Post Graduate Diploma in Historic Environment Conservation and allows us to take a more holistic view of the properties we undertake work on.
We offer honest, sensible advice and provide practical solutions to the issues surrounding traditional roofing.
Why would you choose to engage our services?
- Fully insured including hot works & public liability
- Our work complies with, and often exceeds current conservation standards
- Qualified advice and design input
- Gold Hertiage CSCS card holder
- Murdoch Sponsors Award Finalist 2011
- All work is undertaken in accordance with the current codes of practice, including BS6915
Work we undertake:
- All aspects of Leadwork including Downpipes and Hoppers
- Zinc , Copper & Stainless Steel roofing / Gutters
- Timber substrate repair and construction
- Cast Iron and Zinc guttering
- Slate and Peg Tiling